• Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events.
• Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. Leasing and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, press releases and podcasts).
• Manage end-to-end digital projects.
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
• Full understanding of all social media platforms and staying up-to-date with digital media developments.
• Site visits and meeting clients.
• Taking photos and videos when it is required.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 2-5 years of experience in marketing, 1 year in Oman.
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.